Welcome to Highlander at Eagles Nest! This is a luxury, two bedroom, two bathroom home, located in the Park of Eagles Nest. Imagine waking up and going to sit with a cup of coffee admiring some breathtaking mountain views. You can do all of this and more at Highlander. When entering, there is a beautiful open living room, complete with comfortable places to sit, and a gas log fireplace. The kitchen is a chef's dream. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a gas range complete with six burners, and both a Keurig, and Standard Drip coffee maker. Off from the kitchen is a large dining table perfect for elaborate meals. Upstairs is an additional seating area for ultimate relaxation with a large TV. You can relax and curl up with a good book in the several comfy chairs or maybe just take in the all around Mountain View’s and sunlight,
When it is time to catch some zzz's, you can venture into one of the grand and spacious bedrooms. On the first floor is the Sleep Number queen bedroom, with an attached, custom tiled walk in shower. There is plenty of drawer and cabinet space to secure and put away all of your belongings. The second bedroom, is a king bedroom, complete with the same adequate storage space and a Sleep Number 360 Smart Bed. You will also find another attached bathroom, with a granite, custom tile shower. Both bedrooms will ensure a great nights sleep, so you can be well rested and ready for what tomorrow brings.
For all the nature lovers, there is an outside fireplace, as well as a gas grill. You can spend time outside while also relaxing and having a great time. At night, you can sit by the fire and admire the stars. Yes, Highlander is sure to bring you everything you need for a relaxing, weekend getaway. Come enjoy the year-round mountain views, and stay at Highlander.
Highlander is located a short walk from the North Pavilion, which is an amenity area for guests to use that features a playground, basketball court, sports field, and the Sportsman's Lodge! This closed in building has a massive, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace and with a flat screen TV above it. The Sportsman's Lodge is the place to be for the Fourth of July Celebration that Eagles Nest hosts each year! Watch the awesome Eagles Nest fireworks right from your front yard and then head to the back porch to see Beech Mountains fireworks (for both Fourth of July and New Years)!
Please note that this home does not allow animals of any kind in or on the property at any time. This is due to severe allergies in the homeowners’ family. We are sorry, but service and support animals also may not be allowed as this would result in an undue burden and significant expenses to the owner to restore the property and arrange deep cleanings.
While enjoying your stay at Highlander, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
- BBQ Pavilion
- Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
- The Great Lawn
- Hiking Trails
- Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
- Mini-Golf Course
- General Store 24/7
- Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
- Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
- Dog Park
- Walking Trail
- Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
- Fire Pit
- Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
- Tennis Courts
- Disk Golf
- (Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
- Food and Wine served
- Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
- HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
- Please note all visitors on premise of Winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsman's Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there may be an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
- Guests returning to Highlander may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.