Welcome to The Flying Eagle, the pinnacle in luxury homes!
With its awe-inspiring glass walls, The Flying Eagle is a home like no other. Perched at the top of Eagles Nest, you'll have stunning views of the Elk River Valley as well as views towards Tennessee. The main floor has the living room, dining for ten, and gourmet kitchen. The kitchen has a large granite island, wine cooler, and large range to cook for the entire group. There is an indoor table for ten, and beautiful bar stools for five. In the living room, you'll find a gas fireplace and a large smart TV with YouTube TV for live viewing.
Upstairs is a king bedroom with a private gas fireplace. Soak in the copper tub, or relax in the large, open shower. The counters are double granite vanities with black onyx vessels. Off of the bedroom is a sitting room with a TV and access to the private deck.
Downstairs in the entertainment space, with a second large screen TV and couches. The pool table sits next to the natural bedrock wall. On one side, there is a bedroom with two queen beds and ensuite bath. To the other end, there are two bedrooms, a full bath, and the sauna. The third bedroom features a King bed with a dresser and views. The fourth bedroom has a full over full bunk.
The deck has large, wooden glider chairs overlooking the Elk River Valley. Under the covered deck on the side is a large table for dining al fresca, a waterfall on a timer, and a 9 person hot tub. Follow the path to a private fire pit nestled in the rhododendrons with chairs gathered around.
This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
When staying here, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
-Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
-The Great Lawn
-Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
-Horse Shoe Pit
-Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
-Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
-Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
-Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
-Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception
*Outdoor fireplace is currently not useable by guests*