Knotty by Nature (formerly known as Doodle Ridge) is a spectacular getaway! Besides easy access to everything Eagles Nest offers, guests of this beautiful brand new home will enjoy:
3 levels with 4 bedrooms and 6 total bathrooms - one for each bedroom and an extra bathroom on the main and lower levels
A brand new firepit
Game room with ping pong table, air hockey, and foosball tables
Easy access (4 steps) to the main level of the home
A gas fireplace inside and on the covered deck
Walking distance to the Great Camp amenity area as well as many other BRMR homes
And so much more!
When staying at this home you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar, the Fitness Center, and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
· Disc Golf
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax per night.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- This home’s driveway is monitored by cameras for security.
- Guests returning to Knotty by Nature may receive a discount of 10% to the rent, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.