Located in Banner Elk at The Lodges at Eagle’s Nest, this majestic home is one of our best luxury rentals. From the time that you first view the timber framed portico to the time you walk out onto the back deck with its awesome 180 degree layered view of the Blue Ridge Mountains, you will be inspired by the beauty of this area and this home. Upon entering the great room with its 30 ft tall ceilings, and its superbly crafted woodwork and stone you have the feeling of your own exclusive English hunting lodge.
The two King Suites on the main floor would be hard to choose from as they both walk out onto the covered porch for morning coffee or evening fire. Both spacious master bathrooms have walk-in tiled showers with all the extras. The linens are the best, and one bedroom has its own fireplace as well as a twin bed and trundle bed.
For those who like to cook, you will have a difficult time getting past the kitchen with the granite countertops, hammered copper sinks, confection oven, wine coolers and every convenience. There's a third bedroom downstairs with a King bed, and a bathroom is shared on this level. The kids have their own space with two sets of twin bunk beds and large play area downstairs. Also available for children - join the family and play a game on the Wii, take a walk to the Great Camp, or playground with rope bridges, swings, and climbing walls just a short walk up the road. This beautiful Eagles Nest rental home is the place where luxury and beauty meet in perfect harmony.
Larger groups may enjoy renting this home along with Big Bear Lodge, Bear Creek, and Boulder Creek that are just down the road, or any of our other Eagles Nest properties.
Depending on the home, 4WD, chains or sometimes both may be required when visiting the mountains in winter. Access to this home may not be suitable for vehicles with rear wheel drive, limited ground clearance, or motorcycles even during summer months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
Eagles Nest Great Camp:
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
Eagles Nest North Pavilion:
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp Eagles Nest:
· Tennis Courts
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels are provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- This property is NOT pet friendly due to severe homeowner allergies. No exceptions will be made. Thank you for not bringing any animals into this home and helping to keep the home safe for its owners!