Welcome to Peak A View, a beautiful cabin in Camp Eagles Nest with beautiful views. Formerly known as On the Cloud, the home has all new decor, and a new hot tub! New photos coming soon!
The gorgeous kitchen is well stocked to prepare a meal for yourself and friends. The granite bar has seating for four, and opens to the living room. There you'll find a sleeper sofa and chairs to sit around the gas log fireplace or watch a movie on the 55" smart TV. In either bedroom, there is a king sized bed and 50" smart TV for streaming. One full bath is a walk in shower, the other a tiled tub/shower combo. Off the kitchen is a half bath and separate laundry center. **Coming soon** is a new loft leading to the built in twin beds, accessed by the beautiful spiral staircase.
On the back deck, you'll have lovely views of the valley and creek below. Steps down lead to your private fire pit and hot tub.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home is in close proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. Eagles Nest offers great hiking trails that can either be hiked by foot or explored by ATV... some leading to beautiful waterfalls! There’s something for everyone. For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
· Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into the home.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Guests returning to Peak A View may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.