Welcome to Peak A View, a beautiful cabin in Camp Eagles Nest with beautiful views, a fire pit and hot tub!Limited time special! Book 6 nights in 2022, get the 7th free. Good for any arrival in 2022 with the exceptions of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve rates. Please call the office to secure this deal.
The gorgeous kitchen is well stocked to prepare a meal for yourself and friends. The granite bar has seating for four, and opens to the living room. There you'll find a sofa and chairs to sit around the gas log fireplace or watch a movie on the 55" smart TV. In either bedroom, there is a king sized bed and 50" smart TV for streaming. One full bath is a walk in shower, the other a tiled tub/shower combo. Off the kitchen is a half bath and separate laundry center.
On the back deck, you'll have lovely Mountain views that span across three states with a picturesque setting of the valley and creek below. Steps down lead to your private hot tub and fire pit with ample seating and glorious surroundings.
Peak a View is a beautiful destination year round! We are at 4200' elevation, in a lovely section of the neighborhood. Relax and unwind immediately upon entering the gates of Eagles Nest. The views are truly never ending.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home is in close proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. Eagles Nest offers great hiking trails that can either be hiked by foot or explored by ATV... some leading to beautiful waterfalls! There’s something for everyone.
While enjoying your stay at Peak A View, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
Toy Barn (closed for renovations)
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
Firewood may be added by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- There is an additional $35 per night amenity fee (max $175) in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into the home.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Guests returning to Peak A View may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.