Welcome to Elk Bluff in the Village of Eagles Nest!
The beautiful three bedroom, three full bath home is conveniently located in the Village neighborhood of Eagles Nest. It features great views, and newly expanded deck, and is only 5 minutes from the front gate.
The main level opens to a dining and kitchen area, with spacious counters and a large granite island. The table seats six with four more seats at the bar. Off the entry and kitchen is the pantry and laundry center. The living room has comfortable leather seating around the wood burning fireplace. Over the mantle is a large smart TV for streaming movies or TV. The King suite is off the living area with private deck access, a ceiling fan, and TV. The attached bath features a granite double vanity and a large, tiled shower. Off the main entrance is a third full bathroom with a shower.
Upstairs are two bedrooms and a full bath in the hallway to share. To the right is a second King bedroom with TV and fan. To the left of the stairs is a room with twin over twin bunks and a trundle underneath, allowing up to three guests. The bath has a walk in tiled shower.
The newly expanded deck offers beautiful views of the mountains. Soak in the hot tub and enjoy a glass of wine from the Eagles Nest Winery!
While enjoying your stay at Elk Bluff, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
Newly opened General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Firewood may be purchased with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months
- Guests returning to Elk Bluff may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing animals to this home.
- The community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the developments roads.
- All Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.