Welcome to Casa Tres Cuervos where sophistication and cozy meet! Just over the ridgeline atop the community of Eagles Nest
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has nice mountain views from the back deck.
Modern kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a 5 burner gas range, customer cabinets, a prep sink, and a double oven. Conveniently located on the main level, is the King suite with attached custom tile shower and granite countertop.
Upstairs features a King bedroom with a shared bathroom. This full bathroom is fitted with a custom tile shower and granite countertop. Next door has a twin bunkbed and twin roll away bed. This bunk room shares the bathroom with the King bedroom.
On the lower level, enjoy a game of foosball or shuffleboard. This room also has a queen sleeper sofa.
Soak your cares away in the hot tub. This relaxing feature is situated under a covered deck looking out into the scenic landscape. On the exterior grounds, follow the path over to the firepit and enjoy an evening under the stars.
While enjoying your stay at Casa Tres Cuervos at Eagles Nest, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
Newly opened General Store
Sportsman's Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
EN AMENITY FEE $200 MAX
-Firewood for the outdoor firepit may be added by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a fire starter for $25/night.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsman's Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- AWD/4WD and/or chains recommended during winter
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads and on neighboring lots.
- Pet rent is $25+tax per pet each night. Full grown well-trained dogs please.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.