Welcome to Bear Claw Overlook at Eagles Nest! This three bedroom home has killer views and an amazing outdoor space to enjoy them.
**Please note that a new home is being built on the lot next door. Construction may be ongoing Mon-Sat, 7am-7pm**
This three bedroom home in the Overlook has the luxury feel you expect in an Eagles Nest home.
The gravel driveway has parking for 2-3 cars and just a few steps to enter. A large, granite island that doubles as the dining table seats seven comfortably. The appliances are all new and stainless steel KitchenAid; there is a Keurig to brew your favorite cup of coffee. This opens to the living room, with a gas fireplace with a digital timer on the wall for ease of use. One of the five 55" TVs is over the mantle with a comfy sofa in front.
On the main level is the half bath, laundry center, and the King ensuite. It features a Stearns and Foster mattress, ceiling fan, 55" TV, and views. The bathroom has a large, tiled shower and double granite vanity.
Upstairs are two bedrooms which share a bathroom. The tub/shower combo is tiled and it has it's own double granite vanity. The room to the right has a King sized memory foam mattress, ceiling fan, 55" TV, and views. The bunk room has two sets of twin over twin mattresses, a ceiling fan, and 55" TV.
From the living room, step outside to the partially covered deck. The covered living space has comfortable cushioned sectionals and chairs, coffee table, and the fifth 55" TV. Off of the deck is the beautiful fire pit with Adirondacks as well as a brand new Bullfrog Spas hot tub. Sit back and watch the colors of the sky, or wake up early for a stunning sunrise!While enjoying your stay at this home, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
Newly opened General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount-
Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax per night.
- This home is not pet friendly for rentals. Please do not bring pets to this home.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- All linens and towels provided.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads, including at the neighboring lot.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive 100% refund, bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive 50% refund