Welcome to Zion at Eagles Nest!
This new luxury home is quickly becoming one of the most popular rentals in the area. Perched atop nearly 5,000 sf of elevation, this home presents panoramic mountain views showcasing some of the best Views in North Carolina!
Imagine the serenity that 1.5 acres of wooded wonderland that awaits you! Dare to dream that you can bask in the hot tub surrounded by Nature. Chilly nights under the beautiful sky create the perfect atmosphere to gather around the outdoor fire pit or with the wood burning fireplace on the vast covered porch. Dine outdoors on the covered porch for meals while taking in the breathtaking views.
Inside, this lodge features 4 bedrooms - 3 with king sized beds and one with two sets of bunk beds. The oversized gas fireplace allows for quick, easy indoor fires. The spacious, modern kitchen with amazing views make cooking a true pleasure. Bar seating for 4, dining table for 10, and outdoor dining table give you plenty of options of where to eat. There is a second TV area with a foosball table for fun and games.
Book Zion now while it has some availability!
While enjoying your stay at Zion, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- This property is pet friendly for mature, well-trained dogs. Pet fee is $25/ per night, per pet.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there may be an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- All Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Firewood for the outdoor fireplace and firepit may be added at the time of booking, or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a fire starter for $25/night.
- Returning guests of Zion may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts on the rent.