Welcome to Winterfell Lodge, a beautiful home in Camp Eagles Nest with a larger lot bordering the creek.
The charming kitchen is well stocked to prepare a meal for yourself and friends. The open floor plan allows you to prepare a meal while still socializing with loved ones in the living area, which offers a gas log fireplace and TV.
Two ensuites are on either side of the home for privacy. The master has a king bed and a full bath with a walk in tiled shower and the guest suite offers a Queen bed and private bathroom with a tiled tub/shower combo. Off the kitchen is a half bath and separate laundry center.
On the back deck, you'll enjoy views of a serene, wooded yard with a fire pit; it's the perfect spot for a morning cup of tea or coffee from the Keurig!
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home is in close proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. Eagles Nest offers great hiking trails that can either be hiked by foot or explored by ATV... some leading to beautiful waterfalls! There’s something for everyone. For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into the home.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months.
- All linens and towels provided.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of Winterfell Lodge may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.