With privacy and long range mountain views, Wild Turkey Inn is a custom built luxury home for up to 14 guests. Each of the six bedrooms has a private attached bath.
Enter the main house and walk into the stunning living room. A wall of windows gives you amazing views while the large leather sectional offers a space to relax in front of the woodburning fireplace while enjoying company or watching TV. The nearby wet bar opens to the dining area, which easily seats 10 guests and has access to the deck with a built in gas grill and seating to enjoy the fresh mountain air. The kitchen has everything you could want, with a large island, Wolf gas range with double ovens, and custom cabinets. Off of the kitchen is a hallway to the half bath, the first laundry room, and access to the garage. Two King Bedrooms are on the main level, each a mirror image of the other. They both feature king sized beds, deck access, and a master bath with large tiled showers and double granite vanities.
Upstairs in the main house is the third Master King. This bathroom has a tiled tub/shower combination and a granite vanity. The movie room is upstairs with four reclining theater seats and a 70"+ TV. The fourth bedroom in the main house is just past the movie room. This room has two sets of twin over twin bunks. The full bathroom can be accessed separately from the bunk room, but can also be shut off from the hallway for privacy of the bunk room guests.
To the left of the garage is the guest house. Level entry leads you to the laundry/mud room. Pass through, and you'll find a second kitchen of equal caliber, but scaled down for a two bedroom home. The open concept kitchen, dining, and living room has a second wood burning fireplace and leather sectional. Deck access is provided, as well. The fifth bedroom at Wild Turkey Inn is a fourth Master King with a tiled tub/shower and granite topped vanity. The final bedroom has two twin beds. It leads into the sixth full bath with a tiled tub/shower combo and granite topped vanity, which also opens to the dining area.
Outside is a gently sloping mountainside with solid steps and railing leading down to a rock-lined fire pit. Large log benches surround it for seating. The gravel parking lot can easily accommodate 6+ vehicles, plus the 2 car garage.
Pets are welcome for an additional rent of $25/night each, max of 2 dogs.
While enjoying your stay at Wild Turkey Inn, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
-Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
-The Great Lawn
-Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
-Horse Shoe Pit
-Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
-Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
-Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception
- Security Cameras are in place outside of the home. These do not point into the home.