When you're Up Here In the Mountains, you're in a great spot! Guests at this beautiful home will enjoy stunning layered long range views off 2 decks, a relaxing hot tub, and a game room with pool table!
Enter the main level with just 2 steps from the parking area. The great room has a wall of huge windows overlooking the expansive views, with a beautiful stone gas fireplace in the center. Vaulted ceilings add height and grace to the room, and the leather furnishings allow for plenty of space for you and your loved ones to gather together to watch your favorite shows or catch up on life. Meals and snacks are a breeze to prepare in the kitchen, featuring a huge island and granite counters with stainless steel appliances. There's room for 6 at the table with 2 more at the island.
Head downstairs to the game room and enjoy a friendly game of pool with your favorite movie on in the background. Kick back in one of the Adirondack rockers on the main level and soak in the magnificent mountain views. Or, take a dip in the hot tub on the covered lower level deck. There's even extra coverage over the tub to prevent raindrops from falling through the deck boards, so you can enjoy the hot tub rain or shine!
Time for bed? You'll have your pick of four beautiful bedrooms spread over three levels. On the main floor you'll find a King suite with sliding doors leading to the deck, and a private ensuite bath with double vessel-style vanities, a separate jetted bathtub, and an oversized shower tiled in beautiful slate. Upstairs is a loft area, as well as a Queen suite with ensuite bath with a clawfoot tub outfitted with a showerhead. And downstairs off the game room are two more bedrooms and a full bath. One room has a Queen bed and a set of twin-over-twin bunks as well as sliding doors to the deck, and the other room has a set of full-over-full bunks with twin trundle underneath, plus a full sized futon.
With all that this beautiful cabin has to offer you may not ever want to leave! You'll be under 35 minutes to downtown Banner Elk, Spruce Pine, Marion, Linville Falls, Sugar Mountain, Beech Mountain, and so much more! Boone is just 45 minutes away as well.
Come on Up Here In the Mountains and enjoy every moment! Additional Notes
- This home is pet friendly! Max 2 dogs please. Pet rent is $25+tax per pet per night.
- Check-in is after 4pm and Check-out is by 10am.
- Guests returning to Up Here in the Mountains receive a special non-stackable discount. Reach out for more details!
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This home has a gravel driveway with graveled capacity for 4 vehicles and the road to it includes a switchback turn. 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March and Chains may also be necessary during inclement weather. Low-slung or very large vehicles are not recommended to access this home any time of year.
Cancellation Policy:Cancellations received 60 days or more before check-in will receive 100% refund
Cancellations received at least 31 days before check-in will receive 50% refund
Cancellations within 30 days of arrival, are non-refundable unless the property is rebooked.