Welcome to Twin Boulders Lodge at Eagles Nest!
This newly constructed dream home features five bedrooms and five and a half baths. The home includes two gas fireplaces and one woodburning. Outside, enjoy the new hot tub and mountain views.
More details and photos to come!
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- AWD/4WD vehicles are required for our mountain homes during winter for inclement weather. In heavy snow, chains may also be necessary to access the property.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You receive two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $20/night.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summer time, enjoy a nice hike right from your door step! The winding trails can either be hiked by foot or by ATV, fun for everyone! Beech Mountain is a short drive away using the back gate of Eagles Nest. For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsman's Lodge are for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-10% Discount - Excludes holidays and peak times
- Firewood for the fire pit may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $20/night.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of this home may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.