Welcome to Twin Boulders Lodge at Eagles Nest! This custom designed luxury home seamlessly combines rustic, modern and industrial architecture. This home has been professionally designed and decorated. Nestled in the mountain on a 1.5 acre lot, there are incredible long range mountain views from almost every room.
Twin Boulder Lodge offers many unique experiences. Driving through the magnificent boulders along the driveway sets the tone. The home offers a dramatic great room where you can cuddle up by the enormous double sided gas fireplace or simply gaze out at the panoramic views with a book from the fully stocked library. The kitchen offers state of the art design, a coffee bar and commercial Viking appliances, an absolute chef’s dream. The open concept space embodies the kitchen, dining and great room.
Walk out to the oversized covered deck which offers a wood burning fireplace, stunning views and magnificent architecture. The symphony of nature you hear while enjoying the fresh air is truly unparalleled.
Head downstairs for even more fun. The recreation room includes casual seating around a 70 inch flatscreen TV, wet bar and a nostalgic retro arcade game table featuring thirty of the classic games. Not to be missed is the state of the art home theater which includes a 120 inch Sony projection screen and cozy seating for all. Put on your favorite movie, game or series and enjoy your own private theater.
Any time is a good time to soak in the hot tub located on the lower deck. This area has been designed to feel like you are at a spa with double lounge chairs, a fireplace and rope swings.
At the end of the day, retire to one of the five bedrooms which all have their own private, custom bathrooms. The master suite is located on the main level and features a king size bed, amazing sunrises views over the mountains and a truly unique spa experience with its own private wet room. The wet room includes the ultimate relaxation with a steam room, rain shower and soaking tub. The second master King suite is secluded above the garage with its own stair case located off the mudroom/kitchen. Two Queen suites are located on the lower level along with a fifth bedroom/bunk room with two sets of Full over Full bunks. This room has a full bathroom located just outside in the hallway. All of the four suites have flat screen televisions and there are heated beds in three of the four bedrooms. Come experience pure luxury in the mountains.
Twin Boulder Lodge is located just minutes from the quaint town of Banner Elk which encompasses many gourmet restaurants and boutique shops. It is the perfect getaway anytime of year offering endless near by activities including Ski slopes, tubing, hiking, white water rafting, boating and zip lining to name a few.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- AWD/4WD vehicles are required for our mountain homes during winter for inclement weather. In heavy snow, chains may also be necessary to access the property.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You receive two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summer time, enjoy a nice hike right from your door step! The winding trails can either be hiked by foot or by ATV, fun for everyone! Beech Mountain is a short drive away using the back gate of Eagles Nest. For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsman's Lodge are for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-10% Discount - Excludes holidays and peak times
- Firewood for the fire pit may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of this home may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.