Welcome to The Overlook at Blue Ridge Mountain Club! This newly built luxury mountain home is located within the highly sought after Blue Ridge Mountain Club between Boone and Blowing Rock. Experience year round mountain views, hiking and ATV trails, wellness & fitness services, and more only steps from your door while surrounded by high-end custom interiors and luxury mountain living at it's finest! The Overlook was featured in the March/April 2023 edition of the Raleigh-Durham area of Home Design & Decor magazine, as well!: http://homedesigndecormag.com/feature/6823
This home sleeps 12 and has it all, featuring the hot tub looking out into the mountains on the double deck with a gas grill, heaters and a wood burning outdoor fireplace with High def mounted TV on the main deck. This modern kitchen offered both a drip style, and Keurig coffeemaker. Inside this 4 suite style bedroom,4.5 bath custom home, find a gas fireplace and High def mounted TV in the grand living room. Views throughout, and High def TVs in the upper level King Suite, Queen Suite, and lower level Bunk room. Each bedroom has an attached bathroom. There are two King bedrooms, one Queen bedroom, and a Bunk room with a full over full and a twin over twin. Please read before booking: (as of 7/25/2023)
All guests must go to the BRMC's main gate to check in and will receive the directions to the house in their arrival packet from the gate. Guests must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the gate closing for the day.
The gate hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 7am - 9pm
Saturday: 8am - 9pm
Sunday: 8am - 4pmBlue Ridge Mountain Club Construction Notice: (as of 7/25/2023)
There are many homes in the Club that are currently under construction and construction vehicle noise may be audible from the home. Per the neighborhood's Architectural Review Guidelines, construction will be ongoing Monday through Thursday from 7am to 7pm, Friday from 7am to 5pm, and quiet interior work on Saturdays from 8am to 5pm. Construction is NOT allowed on Sundays and the 7am hour is for quiet interior work throughout the week. New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day will not have construction. Once reserved, guests will not be moved due to construction noise as it has been disclosed. Club amenities available to you during your stay at The Overlook include:Chetola Sporting Reserve - 67 acres within the BRMC
- fly fishing
- shooting ranges
- archery range
Activities are led by certified guides. Please contact the club for info on pricing and reservationsWatson Gap Pavilion
Watson Gap Village
- outdoor venue
- covered stone pavilion with two fireplaces, restrooms, cooking stations
Ascent Wellness & Fitness within Watson Gap Village
- Lookout Grill - seasonal restaurant with indoor/outdoor bar
- cardio and weights
- spa services for additional charges:
- Massage services
- Spa facials
- wellness services for additional charges:
- Personal training
- Private classes such as Yoga, Pilates, HIIT, Spin, and more!
- Fitness classes
- Diet Counseling
Guests can use these during staffed hours. Classes are available for a small per-day fee. Contact us for a copy of the Ascent services menuThroughout the Blue Ridge Mountain Club
Miles of trails for hiking, biking, walking, and UTVs
Miles of rivers, creeks, streams, including waterfalls and swimming holes.
Please adventure safely! See more at https://blueridgemountainclub.com/amenities/
- Check in is after 4pm and Check out is by 10am EST
- There is paved parking at this home. Parking is limited to two standard vehicles.
- Delivered firewood for the outdoor fireplace, may be added to your booking, up until 1 week in advance of your arrival. You get two small dry kiln wrapped bundles and a fire starter for $25/night plus tax. Please reach out with how many nights you would like to purchase.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not requesting an exception and for not bringing pets into this home.
- The garage is not available for guest use.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at the Blue Ridge Mountain Club have an additional $25 amenity fee per booking in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Guests must remove their own trash to the community Dumpsters near the home's street.