Get away today to the newest home in The Overlook section of Eagles Nest - The Grape Escape! Located within walking distance to the Eagles Nest Winery and offering 3 bedrooms, a stunning mountain view, and chic modern finishes, you've found your new home away from home! Relax and enjoy a glass of wine on the huge decks as you watch the sun sink below the distant mountains!
The main level offers a family room with floor to ceiling windows, comfortable seating for everyone, a gas fireplace, and a large TV. Cooking is a breeze in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and there’s room for up to 8 at the dining table with room for 3 more at the bar. There’s also a half bath off the family room.
Wake up to beautiful views every day. The main level master bedroom offers a King bed and an ensuite bathroom with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and double granite vanities. Upstairs are two more bedrooms, one with a King bed and one with a Queen bed and the second full bath is shared by the bedrooms on this floor. There’s also a sleeper sofa in the loft between the two bedrooms. Enjoy playing on the Xbox in the loft! All the TVs in the house have streaming options including Netflix, Disney+, Prime, ESPN+, and more!
The outdoor living here is just as fabulous as the inside. Feel your cares melt away as you relax on the deck and gaze at the beautiful mountain views.
The Grape Escape at Eagles Nest is perfectly located in the new Overlook section of the development, which is right across the street from the ever-popular North Pavilion which offers basketball and tennis courts, a dog park, helipad, the Sportman’s Lodge, and so much more. The Eagles Nest Winery is brand new in 2020 and is just a quarter mile away from this home. Access to Beech Mountain has never been quicker thanks to the brand new road connecting Beech Mountain and Eagles Nest, Mountain Pass Road, just a short drive away.
The Eagles Nest community offers a wonderful retreat with as much relaxation or adventure as you desire. With the main gate only 5 minutes from downtown Banner Elk, you will have quick access to loads of fun on both Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain. Each season presents its own gift full of opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, or just enjoy the comforts of your home away from home. Nearby towns of Blowing Rock, Valle Crucis and Boone, home to Appalachian State University, add to the unique flavor and charm of the area. Activities and festivals year-round provide for as much activity as you desire. Call today to secure this property for your next Blue Ridge Mountain vacation!
Mature, well-trained dogs are welcome with a pet fee of $25 per night per pet. Dogs only, please.
When staying at The Grape Escape you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
. Mini Golf
· Ball Field
. Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception