Welcome to Sweet Séjour at Blue Ridge Mountain Club!
Relax in the finest mountain views the Blue Ridge Mountains have to offer!
The main level features a beautiful kitchen with granite counters and undermount sink, stainless appliances, and a large island. Bring your favourite pods for the Keurig and start your day on the deck. Long, layered views will put your mind at ease. The dining table seats up to seven, and there are four stools at the bar. The leather sofa and custom made chairs surround the gas fireplace and large TV with YouTube TV. A half bath is nearby for convenience, as well as the laundry center. The king suite has a walk in closet, ceiling fan, and a fabulous private bathroom. The double granite vanity has space for your items, and the tiled shower is a work of art.
On the lower level, there are two bedrooms, each with a queen bed. The game room has a gas log fireplace, pool table, TV, and two twin sleeper chairs to gather. A second full bath is in the hallway downstairs, with a granite counter and tiled shower. Access to the lower deck is here, still with amazing mountain views. Soak in the brand new hot tub!
Outside, the main level deck has a covered seating area with a wood-burning fireplace. The seating at the fireplace is a cushioned wicker, while wooden Adirondacks are positioned for the views. A gas grill is here for cooking ease.All guests must go to the BRMC's main gate to check in and will receive the directions to the house in their arrival packet from the gate. Guests must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the gate closing for the day. The gate hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 7am - 9pm
Saturday: 8am - 9pm
Sunday: 8am - 4pmOFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
Excluding Holidays.Amenities available to you during your stay include:
- Chetola Sporting Reserve - 67 acres within the BRMC
- fly fishing
- shooting ranges
- archery range
- activities are led by certified guides.
- Please contact the club for info on pricing and reservations
- Watson Gap Pavilion
- outdoor venue
- covered stone with two fireplaces, restrooms, cooking stations
- Watson Gap Village
- Lookout Grill - seasonal restaurant with indoor/outdoor bar
- Ascent Fitness Center
- cardio and weights
- Guests can use these during staffed hours. Classes are available for a small per-day fee. Contact fitness center for details
- Throughout BRMC:
- Miles of trails for hiking, biking, walking, and UTVs
- Miles of rivers, creeks, streams, including waterfalls and swimming holes.
Please adventure safely! See more at https://blueridgemountainclub.com/amenities/
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at the Blue Ridge Mountain Club have an additional $25 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Firewood may be added by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- Guests returning to Sweet Séjour may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com