Welcome to Sweet Autumn!
This fabulous 3bd/3.5 bath home has something for everyone! Step into the luxury of the Blue Ridge Mountain Club with soaring views year-round. The living area features a leather sofa and chairs gathered around the unparalleled views of the mountains. To the left is a large console and TV. Cathedral ceilings give the entire room an open feel, with the kitchen and dining area open. The round dining table has space for four, and there are four more high-backed leather chairs around the kitchen island. New, stainless steel appliances and a hammered copper sink add to your comfort of dinner preparations. There’s also a half bath and a laundry center off the great room.
To the other end of the home is the first of three bedroom suites. This luxurious space has a king bed, stone accent wall, SmartTV, and attached bathroom with a makeup vanity, separate tiled shower, and double granite vanity. The picture window in the bedroom has spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Upstairs you'll find a loft with built in shelves and a desk, a perfect spot for those who want to catch up on a good book or have to take care of some business while in the mountains. To one side of the loft is a king suite with a SmartTV, views and a tub/shower. The third suite is on the other side of the loft for privacy. Here you will find a queen bed with SmartTV and a bathroom with a tiled shower.
The main level decks offer unparalleled views of the mountains. Enjoy a contemporary arrangement of half open and half covered, with a fabulous wood burning fireplace with sofa and chairs under the covered portion. The built in, mainlined gas grill and an outdoor dining table are also here under cover and just off of the interior kitchen and dining area.
All guests must go to the BRMC's main gate to check in and will receive the directions to the house in their arrival packet from the gate. Guests must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the gate closing for the day. The gate hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 7am - 9pm
Saturday: 8am - 9pm
Sunday: 8am - 4pm
Blue Ridge Mountain Club Construction Notice: (as of 7/25/2023)
There are many homes in the Club that are currently under construction. There are no homes under construction immediately around this home, but the noise of trucks may be heard. Per the neighborhood's Architectural Review Guidelines, construction will be ongoing Monday through Thursday from 7am to 7pm, Friday from 7am to 5pm, and quiet interior work on Saturdays from 8am to 5pm. Construction is NOT allowed on Sundays and the 7am hour is for quiet interior work throughout the week. New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day will not have construction. Once reserved, guests will not be moved due to construction noise as it has been disclosed.
Amenities available to you during your stay include:
Chetola Sporting Reserve - 67 acres within the BRMC
-These activities are led by certified guides. Please contact the club for info on pricing and reservations
Watson Gap Pavilion
-covered stone with two fireplaces, restrooms, cooking stations
Watson Gap Village
-Lookout Grill - seasonal restaurant with indoor/outdoor bar
-Ascent Fitness Center
-cardio and weights
-Guests can use these during staffed hours. Classes are available for a small per-day fee. Contact fitness center for details
Miles of trails for hiking, biking, walking, and UTVs
Miles of rivers, creeks, streams, including waterfalls and swimming holes.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home or for requesting an exception to this rule.
- The garage is not open for guests access.
- Firewood for the outdoor fireplace may be purchased with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax per night.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months. The roads and parking area at this home are all paved and there is space for up to 4 vehicles. There are 2 steps to enter the main level of the home.
- All stays at the Blue Ridge Mountain Club have an additional $25 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit the Off Road Adventures NC site.