Storybook Cottage welcomes you and your family to Eagles Nest, the most exclusive community in the High Country! Situated only a mile into the community, this brand new home is elegantly designed for a comfortable and peaceful retreat. The home features beautiful oak floors, barn-wood ceilings, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, fully stocked kitchen, dining room / bar that sits 9, a living room with a large gas fireplace and a huge deck with surrounding mountain views. But that's not it! Outside you will find a Japanese Cedar hot tub and a large fire pit with built in stone seating for your family to gather around to take in the beautiful mountain evenings. Don't miss out on a truly special and remarkable vacation. The mountains are calling!
Amenities available to guests:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- Pets welcome: $25/night per dog. Mature, well-trained dogs, only.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- Roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- All linens and towels included in home
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.