The Running Waters Lodge at Eagles Nest! This luxury 4 Bedroom/4.5 Bath home offers nearly 3,500 square feet of heated and cooled living space resting on a spacious 2.73 acres at over 3,700 feet of elevation. Adirondack and farmhouse elements blend seamlessly to balance function and utility with classic rustic elegance. Running Waters was built on a full basement foundation and is wrapped in gorgeous logs and Appalachian Poplar Bark. The interior is framed by spectacular, hand peeled white pine logs, heart of pine walls and distressed hardwood floors.
The kitchen offers exquisite granite counters, island dining area and a copper sink. The main level master bedroom has it's own stone fireplace and Jacuzzi tub. The 2nd floor offers a loft office and two full guest suites. The full finished basement features a casual game room and additional guest bedroom. The home looks out onto rolling mountain views to the south and is immersed in the sound of the gentle creek that runs next to it.
The Lodges at Eagles Nest is a world-class 3,000+ acre master-planned development with altitudes over 5,200 feet framed by spectacular 360-degree mountain views as far as the eye can see. The natural features of the property include acres upon acres of undeveloped green space and pastures, rushing streams, waterfalls, massive boulder formations, abundant wildlife and much more.
The Running Waters Lodge at The Lodges at Eagles Nest is located just minutes from the charming town of Banner Elk. Featuring a wide variety of noted gourmet restaurants and excellent specialty and upscale boutiques, Banner Elk is a destination all its own. Here each season brings with it something spectacular, from our cool air and outdoor activities in the summer, to our incredible fall foliage, to great skiing during the winter. Banner Elk is also home to Lees-McRae College and its wonderful summer theater program, as well as numerous athletic events for spectators throughout the year.
In addition, the nearby towns of Blowing Rock, Valle Crucis and Boone, home to Appalachian State University, add to the unique flavor and sophisticated country charm of the area. Call today to secure this property for your next Blue Ridge Mountain vacation!
When staying at this home, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You receive two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- The community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Guests returning to Running Waters Lodge may receive a 5% discount, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.