BRAND NEW LISTING AS OF NOVEMBER 2020!
NEVER BEFORE RENTED!!
Views for miles! Take in the gorgeous, layered mountain views from the upper and lower decks of Positive Altitude. Enjoy three fireplaces, two game tables, a built-in grill, a well-stocked high-end kitchen, two family rooms and two large outdoor seating areas in this three bedroom plus sleeping loft home at the top of the mountain. Located in the desired North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, Positive Altitude is just steps away from the outdoor sports courts, a large community fire pit, dog park, hiking trails and the newly opened wine bar with outdoor seating and fire pits.
MORE PHOTOS AND DETAILS COMING SOON!
When staying here, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
- BBQ Pavilion
- Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
- The Great Lawn
- Hiking Trails
- Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
- Horse Shoe Pit
- Mini-Golf Course
- Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
- Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
- Dog Park
- Walking Trails
- Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
- Fire Pit
- Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp: Additional Notes:
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
-All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- The Owners' dogs have stayed in this home, but it is not pet friendly for new reservations.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.