Welcome to Olive and Georgia's at Eagles Nest! This charming 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom mountain getaway was completed in 2023 and offers the perfect blend of comfort and serenity for your next vacation. Named after the owners' beloved dogs, Olive and Georgia, this pet-friendly haven promises an unforgettable stay for you and your furry friends.
King Suite: You'll sleep like royalty in the spacious master suite featuring a luxurious king-size bed. Wake up to breathtaking mountain views from the large windows that fill the room with natural light. The ensuite bathroom is an oasis of relaxation, with a double vanity and custom tiled shower. Pamper yourself with a long soak after a day of hiking or skiing.
Queen Suite: Two cozy queen bedrooms await, providing ample space and comfort for your family or guests. These rooms offer a tranquil retreat after a day of outdoor adventures. One queen has a private bathroom. The second queen and the bunk room share a full bathroom in the hallway.
Bunk Room: The kids (and kids-at-heart) will love the bunk room with two sets of twin over queen bunkbeds, complete with playful decor, foosball, and seating for the TV . It's a perfect space for laughter and bedtime stories for everyone.
Hot Tub: Soothe your muscles and unwind in the private hot tub, surrounded by the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It's the perfect way to end your day under the stars. Gather around the firepit on the deck.
Mountain Views: Enjoy panoramic mountain views from the deck, where you can savor your morning coffee or watch the sun dip below the horizon in the evening.
Pet-Friendly: Bring your furry companions along to share in the mountain adventure. The property is dog-friendly, ensuring that your four-legged family members feel right at home. See details in the notes for restrictions.
Olive and Georgia's is ideally situated in Eagles Nest in Banner Elk, providing easy access to the area's year-round outdoor activities near the North Pavilion. Whether you're exploring the nearby hiking trails within the community or along the Blue Ridge Parkway, hitting the slopes at Beech Mountain or Sugar Mountain, or simply relaxing in the cozy living room with a crackling fire, this mountain retreat is the perfect backdrop for making lasting memories with loved ones.
While enjoying your stay at Olive and Georgia's, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- This home allows up to 2 dogs for an additional rent of $50 per night per pet plus taxes.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
-All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.