Northern Exposure at The Lodges at Eagles Nest. Resting on over ½ an acre at 4,100+ feet of elevation overlooking The Sportsman’s Lodge amenity center, this delightfully refined home offers 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths in just over 1,500 square feet of heated space, with an additional 500+ feet of outdoor deck space for taking in the cool summertime air and the spectacular views looking out over the Farm pastures and out to picturesque rolling Blue Ridge Mountains as far as the eye can see. Northern Exposure features an open great room that flows seamlessly into the fully stocked kitchen and dining area, and then out to a covered outdoor sitting area on the large main level deck. Wide panel, distressed hardwood floors throughout the main living area are paired with the stacked Tennessee fieldstone of the floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace, all framed by a tongue and groove Heart of Pine cathedral ceiling. Exquisite granite counters, top of the line stainless steel appliances and bar seating make for an impressive yet very comfortable kitchen, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The main level of Northern Exposure offers a full guest suite, as well as laundry. Upstairs you’ll find a large loft looking out to the phenomenal mountain views and step through the authentic barn-style doors to the master suite with attached office area, perfect for working remotely. The master bath features beautifully textured counter surfaces and an exquisitely tiled shower. The loft offers Foosball and Ping Pong for night time and rainy day games. The property is also just steps away from the exciting amenities of The Sportsman’s Lodge, featuring a basketball court, boulder-lined soccer field and open pavilion area.
The Lodges at Eagles Nest is a world-class 3,000+ acre master-planned development with altitudes over 5,200 feet framed by spectacular 360-degree mountain views as far as the eye can see. The natural features of the property include acres upon acres of undeveloped green space and pastures, rushing streams, waterfalls, massive boulder formations, abundant wildlife and much more.
Northern Exposure at The Lodges at Eagles Nest is located just minutes from the charming town of Banner Elk. Featuring a wide variety of noted gourmet restaurants and excellent specialty and upscale boutiques, Banner Elk is a destination all its own. Here each season brings with it something spectacular, from our cool air and outdoor activities in the summer, to our incredible fall foliage, to great skiing during the winter. Banner Elk is also home to Lees-McRae College and its wonderful summer theater program, as well as numerous athletic events for spectators throughout the year.
In addition, the nearby towns of Blowing Rock, Valle Crucis and Boone, home to Appalachian State University, add to the unique flavor and sophisticated country charm of the area. Call today to secure this property for your next Blue Ridge Mountain vacation!
While enjoying your stay at Northern Exposure, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
- Guests do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- Dogs are welcome for an additional rent of $25 per night per pet. Max of two, mature dogs.
- Home is located roughly 7 miles from The Lodges at Eagles Nest main gate.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV. Secure an ATV rental while staying in The Lodges at Eagles Nest. For information about ATV rentals please visit: Off Road Adventures website
- Four night minimum for major holidays. Minimum night stay and rates may vary by season and subject to change without notice.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All rentals at The Lodges at Eagles Nest are subject to a $50 - $200 amenity access fee, depending on number of guests a home sleeps, in order to maintain the facilities and features that guest have access to. Some amenities at The Lodges at Eagles Nest are seasonal and/or subject to certain hours of operation.
- Guests must supply their own sports equipment for use on the ball fields and sports courts.
- The Lodges at Eagles Nest offers a series of concerts open to all guests, with an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.