MountainAire is a beautiful new home in the Village of Eagles Nest. With three bedrooms and two and a half baths, a firepit, a firetable, and a window-style south facing mountain views, your family is sure to love it. Central location between the front gate and Great Camp, just minutes to downtown Banner Elk!
Enter to the open concept main level with a special handmade dining table with room for eight guests. The nicely equipped kitchen provides plenty of space to prepare your meals and features granite counters and stainless steel appliances. A half bath is just down the hall. The cathedral ceilings open the space to the stone, remote-controlled gas log fireplace with a 65" SmartTV mounted above it. All four TVs in the house offer Roku capbilities and SlingTV for live TV programming. A huge sectional provides seating for everyone to gather. The king suite is on the main level with access to the deck, a 55" TV, and private bath. The tiled, glass wall shower and double granite vanity creates a very nice space to prepare for the day.
Upstairs are two bedrooms with a shared full bath in the hallway. The bath has a gorgeous tiled shower. To the right is the second king bedroom, and to the left, two sets of handmade XL length twin-over-twin bunk beds with a trundle under one, creating space for up to 5 to sleep comfortably in this room. Each bedroom has a smart TV mounted on the wall. There's also a full sized washer & dryer set up here.
Step outside and let the cool MountainAire refresh you. The deck is partially covered, and under the covered part you'll find a selection of seating around a handmade gas firetable. There's also a gas grill on the deck. Down a few steps you'll find the stone fire ring, ready for a fun evening of roasting marshmallows and telling stories. There's room for parking for 3 cars here, as well.
Amenities available while staying in Eagles Nest are below:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of MountainAire may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.
- This home is pet friendly for an additional rent of $25/night each, max of two, dogs only.