Welcome to your ideal mountain getaway located between all amenities in Boone, Blowing Rock, and Banner Elk! This exquisite 4-bedroom vacation home offers the perfect blend of comfort, serenity, and modern elegance. Nestled among the trees, this retreat promises an unforgettable experience for families and friends seeking relaxation and adventure.
Step into a spacious open-concept main level where the kitchen, dining area, and living space flow together around the beautiful wood burning fireplace and surrounded by expansive widows to connect you with the beautiful outdoors. This setup encourages shared moments and meaningful conversations.
On the main level you will find the primary bedroom with a queen bed and private tv with a connected En-suite bathroom. The second and third bedroom on this floor also offer a queen bed and private tv each, and share access to the full bathroom across the hall. All bedrooms in the home connect provide access to the decks so you are always just a step away from the beautiful woods surrounding the home.
As you come down the stairs, you will find an additional living space to relax and enjoy with your company. From the living room, you can step out onto the quaint lower deck or enter final bedroom with a private television along with the fourth queen bed. This bedroom, as with all others has direct access to the outside decks.
Step outside onto either deck as they overlook the surrounding woods. Sip your morning coffee as the sun rises, or unwind with a glass of wine while watching the stars twinkle in the night sky. The deck’s grill is always ready for you to cook up your favorite dishes so that you can kick back and enjoy them around the propane fire table.
- Repeat guests returning to Morningstar can receive a 10% discount.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This property is not pet friendly, thank you for not bringing your pets to this home.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months.
- Parking space for up to 6 vehicles if parked carefully and snuggly.
- Firewood may be added by reaching out to BRMR more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a fire starter for $25/night plus tax
-Check-in is after 4pm and Check-out is by 10am.
Guests who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will receive a full refund and guests who cancel at least 31 days before check-in will receive a 50% refund on their stay