Escape to the High Country in Banner Elk, NC for a relaxing getaway in the mountains! This brand new luxury cabin at the Eagles Nest River Club offers amenities like no other! With access to the Elk River, providing one of the most coveted trophy trout fishing waterways on the East Coast, there is no better way to escape your hectic schedule to relax in Banner Elk. When staying in Moonlight View, you will have access to the amenities in Eagles Nest, one of the most exclusive communities in the High Country!
Moonlight View, formerly known as Canoe Run, is the perfect weekend get away destination for a small family!
On the lower level you have a beautiful kitchen with upgraded appliances, washer and dryer, bar/dining area, powder room, living room with a gas fireplace, a full deck outside with a gas grill, brand new 4 person hot tub, and seating area. The sectional has a full sized sleeper sofa. Moonlight View includes high quality linens and towels, custom décor, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, Keurig coffee makers and K-cups, granite countertops, WiFi, and flat screen televisions with Roku in the living room and sleeping quarters. Upstairs is the master King bedroom, as well as two twins in the loft.
Moonlight View is now dog friendly. Max of 2 dogs, fee of $25/night each.
When staying at Moonlight View, guests will enjoy access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest as well as the River Club amenities. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
- Community fire pit next to the river. Firewood ordered will be delivered to the home, not to the fire pit. The home does not have a private fire pit.
- 2,000 feet of private, pristine headwaters of the Elk River for catch & release fishing of trophy trout
- Stocked fishing ponds for catch & release fishing
- Use of the outside ping pong table
Eagles Nest Great Camp:
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
Eagles Nest North Pavilion:
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount-
- Fishing in the Elk River is catch and release only using artificial bait with barbless hooks. All anglers must have a valid NC fishing license on their person anytime they are fishing.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Please note that there is no land-line phone in this cabin.
- The 3D Tour shows a larger bed in the loft, but this has been replaced with 2 Twin beds.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels are provided for your stay.
-It is plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access the property in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
-Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.