BOOK EARLY AND BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE MAJESTIC VIEW HIDEAWAY AT EAGLES NEST!!
Majestic View Hideaway, coming in 2021, will be a spectacular getaway! Besides easy access to everything Eagles Nest offers, guests of this beautiful brand new home will enjoy:
- 3 levels with 4master bedroom suites - a total of 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, and 2 half bathrooms
- A custom designed Bullfrog Spas hot tub
- Game room with shuffleboard and a video arcade
- Pet friendly with an outdoor fenced doggie run
- Two *decorative* woodburning fireplaces inside (great room and outside covered deck), a working gas fireplace (downstairs den), and an outdoor woodburning firepit on the grounds.
- Some of the best mountain views in all of Eagles Nest
- And so much more! MORE DETAILS AND PHOTOS COMING SOON AS THE PROPERTY IS COMPLETED!
When staying at the Majestic View Hideaway you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Pets are welcome with a pet fee of $50/nt per pet. Mature, well-trained dogs only, please.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.