Welcome to Lucky Landing, atop the Blue Ridge Mountain Club. This luxury mountain modern home has long range views, a hot tub, game tables, firepit, and Tesla charger available to guests.
This beautiful mountain modern home has open concept living with the great room and kitchen. The kitchen features quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, Keurig, and island. The craftsmanship shines in details such as the soft-closing cabinets and drawers. The island has bar seating for three, and the dining table seats six guests. The living area has a wood-burning fireplace and large smart TV over the mantle. The leather sofa and modern leather recliners create space to gather inside. The patio doors lead to the covered deck with amazing views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. An outdoor fireplace with seating, a dining table expand the living space and let you enjoy the peaceful mountain air. Also on the main level are the laundry, a half bath, and the King suite. The bedroom has a smart TV, and the bathroom has heated floors, a double quartz vanity, and tiled shower.
Downstairs is a second living room with leather sofa, smart TV, and electric fireplace. Two bedrooms, one a king bed with a chaise lounge and the other is a bunk room with a twin over twin bunk and a twin over queen. Each room has a smart TV. The shared bath for the lower level has heated tiles, quartz counters, and a tiled shower. The patio opens off of the living room to the hot tub. A path next to the patio leads to the fire pit below. Near the parking area is a Tesla charger for guest use!All guests must go to the BRMC's main gate to check in and will receive the directions to the house in their arrival packet from the gate. Guests must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the gate closing for the day. The gate closes at 6pm Sunday thru Wednesday and at midnight Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Amenities available to you during your stay at Lucky Landing include:
- Chetola Sporting Reserve - 67 acres within the BRMC
- fly fishing
- shooting ranges
- archery range
- activities are led by certified guides. Please contact the club for info on pricing and reservations
- Watson Gap Pavilion
- outdoor venue
- covered stone with two fireplaces, restrooms, cooking stations
- Watson Gap Village
- Lookout Grill - seasonal restaurant with indoor/outdoor bar
- Ascent Fitness Center
- cardio and weights
- Guests can use these during staffed hours. Classes are available for a small per-day fee. Contact fitness center for details
- Throughout BRMC
- Miles of trails for hiking, biking, walking, and UTVs
- Miles of rivers, creeks, streams, including waterfalls and swimming holes.
- Please adventure safely! See more at https://blueridgemountainclub.com/amenities/
- There is paved parking to the lower level and includes a Tesla electric vehicle charges. Parking limited to three cars.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at the Blue Ridge Mountain Club have an additional $25 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $20/night.