Be one of the first to experience Lucky 7 at Eagles Nest!
Perched at the far end of the Camp loop, the views from Lucky 7 will catch your breath. The home is comfortably furnished with two king suites to either side of the home. In the center is the living room with gas fireplace and TV and the beautiful kitchen with large island for cooking and eating. Step out on the deck, which extends the length of the home. Dine outside, or lounge while you read a book. Stairs lead down to the large yard, featuring a fire pit with chairs.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home is in close proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. Camp Eagles Nest has tennis, pickleball, and basketball courts in walking distance. This quiet neighborhood has a flat, paved loop, great for walking. Eagles Nest offers great hiking trails that can either be hiked by foot or explored by ATV... some leading to beautiful waterfalls! There’s something for everyone.
While enjoying your stay at Lucky 7, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
Toy Barn (closed for renovations)
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.Additional Notes:
- This home is not pet friendly for rentals. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- Firewood may be added by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night plus tax.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- There is an additional $35 per night amenity fee (max $175) in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into the home.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Guests returning to Lucky 7 may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.