Welcome to Love to Beech!
This newly updated home overlooks the 11th green of the Beech Mountain Golf Course to the east and sunset views to the west. On the ground level there is a large game room with pool table, ping pong topper, and poker table. The TV has a DVD player and firestick, so log into your favourite apps and stay on top of your shows or team as you relax on the sofa or chairs. The wet bar and fridge make it easy to entertain, and the half bath with granite counters is around the corner for convenience.
Head up to the middle level where you'll find three of the four bedrooms. The king suite has a private bath with a tiled combination tub/shower. The queen bedroom and room with two twins share a second full bath, also with a tiled combination tub/shower.
The top level features your main living area, with updated granite counters, wine cooler, and both a Keurig and standard coffee makers. The dining table comfortably seats six, and there are four barstools at the counter. Off of this area opens to the living room. Oversized leather sofas surround the gas log fireplace and TV. The newly built decks outside overlook the greens. Soak in the brand new hot tub! Head to the opposite decks to catch some of the best sunsets on Beech!
- Guests of Love to Beech have the option to purchase a temporary membership to Beech Mountain Club during their stay. Please inquire for details.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- Please note that the owners of this home use security cameras to monitor the exterior of their home to ensure it remains safe when unoccupied. No cameras are aimed at the bedrooms, doors, windows or decks.
- The home has AC on the main (top) level, but the lower two levels do not.
- Firewood for a chiminea may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $20/night.
- The main roads are paved and plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access the property in times of snow or ice. The drive has a steep, paved drive up, then carport parking for 2-3 and additional parking for 2 more.
- Guests returning to the home may receive a discount of 10% to the rent, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.