Welcome to Livin’ Lodge at Eagles Nest! This luxury five bedroom, five bath home is ideally perched on the front side of the mountain in the exclusive Great Camp Reserve area. With gorgeous views of Grandfather Mountain and walking distance to some of the best amenities in Eagles Nest (Great Camp Amphitheater and field, general store, the soon to be open restaurant, hiking trails, miniature golf and the waterfall area) makes this beautiful, new home a must for your family and/or friends (including the furry ones).
This two-story mountain modern home boasts five bedrooms, five baths, a great room, a recreation room, a large kitchen, a dining area and over 1,250’ of outdoor deck space. This house was definitely built for entertaining, fun and privacy!
Entering the home through the beautiful stone front porch into the Great Room provides a breath-taking view of Grandfather Mountain through the wall of windows. The open floor plan has you ready to socialize with your friends and family or cozy up next to the wood burning, stone fireplace. The kitchen was built for entertaining with a large island, stainless steel appliances and a dining room table that can extend to accommodate a large party if needed. On this floor you will find two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. One of the two large primary king suites with a heated floor ensuite bathroom, two vanities and a stand-alone tub. Also on the main floor is a queen bedroom ideal for young ones needing to be close to mom and dad or those unable to walk up and down a flight of stairs. From the main level, you can walk through one of the many sliding glass doors and you are met with the tranquil sound of the stream below. The main level deck provides two covered areas – an outdoor living room with a second stone, wood burning fireplace with ample seating for your party and a covered dining porch with a built-in stone grill wall. These porches are separated by an observation deck allowing you to take in the beautiful, surrounding long range views of Grandfather Mountain, the stars at night and the rushing sound of the stream below.
Walk down the stairs to the lower level and you are met with a place for fun (and sleeping). The Recreation Room offers a pool table, a shuffleboard table, a multi-arcade, a Peloton and yoga mats to enjoy a tranquil session on one of the lower decks. This floor has three bedrooms - the second king primary with a double vanity, heated floor, ensuite bathroom, a queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a bunk room with two queen and two twin beds. You will also find an additional full bathroom and laundry room on this floor. Walking out through the sliding glass doors brings more deck space with a large hot tub embedded in the deck and a third level deck for hanging out, washing your furry family and gaining access to the backyard.
Wait – we’re not done yet! The grounds are for more enjoyment with a large wood burning fire pit, an area for cornhole and/or horseshoes and a fenced in dog run for your more than welcome furry friends! Interested in taking a hike? Meander down to the stream where there is yet another fire pit, Adirondack chairs and a picnic table!
While this house is built for you, your family and/or friends to gather – we would be remiss if we didn’t mention the high speed internet, ten TVs inside and outside the house – in each bedroom, the great room, two in the recreation room, one in the outdoor living area and another in the hot tub area. They are there for your pleasure if you want or keep them off and simply enjoy the other amenities Livin’ Lodge offers!
This beautiful home has ample parking for everyone in your family and an EV charger for those with an electric vehicle!
While enjoying your stay at Livin' Lodge, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store (2 minutes from the home)
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guests do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- Firewood for the outdoor fireplace may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax per night.
- This home is dog friendly for mature, well-trained dogs only. Pet fee is $50/nt per pet.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there may be an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Security Cameras are in place outside of the home. These do not point into the home or on decks.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
- All Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.