Welcome to Little Big Bear! With its central location in Camp Eagles Nest, this new cabin is sure to be a favorite!
Enter the open concept kitchen and living area, with updated stainless steel appliances including gas stove. The bar seats 4. In the living room, a sofa and three chairs are arranged around the gas log fireplace and TV with streaming services.
To each side is an ensuite bedroom with a king bed and TV. On the right, the bath features a large, tiled shower with an overhead showerhead. The counters are granite with a double vanity. The bathroom on the left has a tub/shower combo with the overhead showerhead. Double granite vanities also grace this room. From the great room, ascend the spiral staircase to the loft where you'll find two twin beds!
The back deck is large and spacious. Here you'll find Adirondack chairs for the views of the forest beyond and the new grill.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summer time, enjoy a nice hike right from your door step! The winding trails can either be hiked by foot or by ATV, fun for everyone! For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANIMALS OF ANY KIND ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED IN THIS HOME DUE TO ALLERGIES.
No exceptions will be made. Thank you for helping us keep the homeowner's property safe for their family!
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- Please note that the owners of this home use security cameras to monitor the front parking/entry of their home to ensure it remains safe when unoccupied.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception