Kikis Hideaway at Eagles Nest is a spectacular getaway! Located in the desireable Camp Eagles Nest area in the middle of the neighborhood, you and your loved ones are sure to enjoy every bit of this thoughtfully designed home.
The main level offers easy access from the parking area. The beautiful kitchen opens to the living area with deck access. The gas fireplace and large TV have several chairs and a sofa. The two ensuites are on either side of the living room. The King suite to the right has a TV and a fabulous bathroom with a large, tiled shower and a double vanity with a granite counter top. The King suite on the left has the same great views, with a tiled tub/shower combination, and a granite double vanity.
Head outside and around the house to access the lower level! A great feature that most homes in the Camp do not offer, this is a nice perk. There's a game room with pool table, table & chairs, a big sectional sofa, and big TV - a perfect place to relax and enjoy! There's a bonus bedroom off the game room, offering two built in full-over-full beds, as well as a third full bath. (Note that there is no access from the inside of the house to the lower level.)
Step outside on the main level deck and relax in the cool mountain breezes. Enjoy a meal at the picnic table after making it on the gas grill, then spend the evening telling stories and roasting marshmallows at the firepit in the yard. Then round out the evening with a soak in the hot tub!
Whatever you do and experience while you're in the High Country, you're sure to enjoy everything Kiki's Hideaway has to offer!
While enjoying your stay at Kikis Hideaway, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
Toy Barn (closed for renovations)
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount-
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Firewood is not provided at the home but may be purchased in advance from our office with at least one week (7 days) notice. Firewood is $25/day for 2 bundles of wood and a Firestarter log.