Welcome to Just Bluffin' at Eagles Nest!
Situated on a bluff with over two acres, this 2023 construction home is ready to be your solace as you visit the spectacular High Country of North Carolina. The driveway is a gravel loop, allowing smoother access and departure for your group. There is only one step up to enter the main level of the home. Once inside, the great room with vaulted tongue and groove ceilings and plenty of natural light opens. Seated around the gas log fireplace are comfortable leather sofa and chairs for watching the game or a movie on the 70" smart TV. The brightly lit kitchen is well-stocked for cooking breakfast for the family before adventuring. Granite counters give ample workspace, and three stools are at the large island. To the left is the dining table with seating for eight.
The main level has two bedroom suites. The primary king bedroom has a private TV and fabulous bathroom with a tiled shower and double granite vanity. The second bedroom also has a queen bed with private bathroom with a tiled shower and granite vanity. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms and a shared full bath in the hallway with a tiled shower and granite vanity. Bedroom number three is a queen, and the fourth bedroom has a twin over full bunk with a twin trundle underneath. The deck has a gas grill for guest use and plenty of seating. Take in the beautiful mountain views from the porch, or head down the stairs to the newly installed hot tub. A path leads you down to the level yard below, perfect for a game of frisbee, tag, or cornhole.
Coming soon is a new firepit and seating!
While enjoying your stay at Just Bluffin', you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- Firewood for the outdoor firepit may be added at time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night plus taxes.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
-All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing them to the home.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.