This beautiful home is perfectly located just a short walk to the Teepees, Toy Barn, playing field and Great Camp. Enter the main level and enjoy the view of the profile of Grandfather Mountain through the wall of windows. The open concept great room features cathedral ceilings, a stacked stone fireplace and a 75 inch smart TV with surround sound. To the left is the dining area and spacious kitchen. Granite countertops and black steel appliances surround the beautiful island which seats four. The dining room features a 72 inch table which expands to 90 inches, a chandelier and access to the covered deck area. Towards the garage entrance is the laundry center and half bath. Across the hall is the game room equipped with a sofa, 65 inch smart TV, two person arcade, foosball and game table, making it a perfect place to have fun and relax. On the opposite side of the homeyou’ll find the main level King Suite. It has a 65 inch smart TV, deck access, and a fabulous attached bath with tiled shower, separate soaking tub, and double granite vanity. A second bedroom is across the hall with a Queen bed and a 55 inch smart TV. The hallway also has second full bath with a tiled shower and granite vanity.
Upstairs, the loft has seating to enjoy the magnificent views. To each wing is a bedroom and bath. On the left is a King bedroom with a 55 inch smart TV. Next to the bedroom is a full bath with a soaking tub and tiled shower combo. On the right wing is the bunk room, with an elevated twin, a set of twin beds are located underneath, and another twin alongside the window to sleep four. Another 55 inch smart TV, and attached bath with a tiled shower allow each upper level room to have a dedicated bath. There is also a kids cubby built into the wall, climb in and see what awaits.
The deck might be where you spend the most time as you look over the beautiful mountains. The covered deck features an outdoor fireplace, BBQ and seating. The deck runs the length of the house with steps that lead you to the new hot tub and fire pit. The level parking area has room for four cars comfortably. The garage is accessible for skies, bikes and other property.
This beautiful home also features Internet and cell phone boosters.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months
- Guests returning to Howling at the Moon may receive a discount of 10%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing animals to this home.
- The community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the developments roads.
- All Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.