Your private Hilltop Hideaway awaits! Escape to this updated spacious 3 bedroom home and relax!
The main level of the home features a kitchen with side-by-side refrigerator, built in oven & microwave, island with cooktop, glass tile backsplash, built in ironing board, 2-in-1 Keurig & carafe coffee maker, and solid surface counters. The dining nook has a 4-top table, and there's another table for 4 in another nearby dining/library area with a half bath next to it. Down the hall you'll find a very spacious living room, set up with two suede recliner couches with device chargers built in, a recliner, a two-way gas fireplace, and a large HDTV with streaming services.
The master suite is located through two doors off the living room. Here you'll find a King bed, TV, door to the deck, the other side of the two-way fireplace in the living room, and a private spa-like bathroom with granite vanity, soaking tub, and separate tiled shower with wand head.
Down another hall off the living room you'll find a second bedroom with a Queen bed and TV, as well as a full bathroom off the hall with a tub/shower combination. At the end of the hall is a large laundry room with front-loading machines.
Upstairs is a great hangout room for the young and young at heart! You'll find a sectional sofa, foosball table, big TV with raspberry Pi filled with classic arcade & console video games, and a huge selection of books & board games. Around the corner are two sets of bunk beds - one twin/twin and the other twin/full, each with a trundle underneath. There's also a third full bathroom up here with a shower.
Step outside onto the covered wraparound porch and let the cool mountain breezes refresh you. You have near-total privacy up here on over 7.5 acres! Grill up a feast on the gas grill to enjoy on the picnic table, relax in the porch swing and take in the long range views, go to the fenceline along the driveway and pet the neighbor's horse in the pasture below the house (please don't feed the horse, though!), roast marshmallows at the firepit, and have fun exploring the land.
If you want to head out into town, you'll find yourself less than 10 minutes away from the heart of Boone and all the great shopping and dining. Area attractions like Tweetsie Railroad, Grandfather Mountain, Mystery Hill, gem mining, and skiing are just a short drive away making Hilltop Hideaway the perfect home base for your next adventure!
- The fireplace is non-operational until further notice.
- The access road and driveway is gravel but it is one lane with some steep sections. It is navigable in fair weather with a regular car. All vehicles coming during the winter months must come with 4WD or AWD and tires with good tread, and chains will also be necessary during winter months.
- All 4 TVs offer Roku streaming services - guests will need to log into and use your own streaming accounts.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This property is pet friendly for a max of 2 dogs 50lb or less each. Pet fee is $25/night per pet. No cats or exotic animals allowed.
- Please observe an outside quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents in the valley below, and sound travels quite far in these mountains.