Experience Heavenly Daze at Eagles Nest! This one of a kind home close to the mountain crest in the neighborhood offers spectacular 180-degree mountain views for 100 miles! As if that wasn't enough, you'll also enjoy three King suites, a brand new hot tub, game room with pool and ping pong tables, and so much more! MORE PHOTOS AND DETAILS COMING VERY SOON! STAY TUNED!
When staying here, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
- BBQ Pavilion
- Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
- The Great Lawn
- Hiking Trails
- Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
- Horse Shoe Pit
- Mini-Golf Course
- Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
- Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
- Dog Park
- Walking Trails
- Fire Pit
- Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount - Excluding Holidays
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
-All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.