Welcome to Happy Trails, a three bedroom home in the Overlook at Eagles Nest.
This 2021 constructed home has a main level king suite, living room, and kitchen. Upstairs is a loft with a queen sleeper sofa, a king bedroom, and a bedroom with two sets of built in twin over twin bunks. It is next door to Bear Claw Overlook and across from High Country Overlook.
The hot tub is expected to be delivered later this fall. We will adjust this listing to confirm the hot tub once it is in place.
More details and photos to come!
This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
When staying at Happy Trails, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsman's Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
- Sportsman's Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickle-ball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman's Lodge. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsman's Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD/AWD required for winter months
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home..
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception
- Guests returning to Happy Trails may receive a 10% discount, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.