Welcome to Green Valley II at Eagles Nest! This brand new 2-bedroom home offers stunning long range mountain views for what seems like a hundred miles! Year round, you will be able to soak in these views of the peaks and valleys off in the distance all while enjoying the simple luxuries offered by this home, and the Eagles Nest community.
Admire the long range views that extend into Tennessee and Virginia right from the living room or the massive back deck, which offers a gas grill, covered dining table, and a fire table with Adirondack chairs. The front deck is thoughtfully constructed with a pet-friendly gate for peace of mind. This home has two bedrooms, both with king beds and private bathrooms. The beautiful living room separates these two bedrooms providing privacy for all guests. The living room features a large flat screen TV, and a gas fireplace. There is a cozy couch that makes into a sofa bed to relax after a long day of exploring, as well as two recliners. The kitchen has a huge island with seating for six, stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, and fully equipped to prepare a delicious meal. This property offers a K-Duo Plus which will brew K-Cups or ground coffee of your choice. There is also a separate laundry room off of the kitchen.
There is a loft located above the kitchen that offers two twin beds.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summertime, enjoy a nice hike right from your doorstep! The winding trails can either be hiked by foot or by ATV, fun for everyone!
While enjoying your stay, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served.
Eagles Nest Winery Day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each.
HOURS: Thursday & Friday 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- This home now allows up to 2 dogs per stay with an additional pet rent of $25/night per dog, with a max weight of 55lbs per dog.
- The home offers a generator in case of loss of power.
- Firewood for the fire pit may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- Eagles Nest is an up-and-coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- There is an additional $35 per night amenity fee (max $175) in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please contact Off Road Adventures
- The home is monitored by security cameras outside on the corners of the house. No cameras monitor the interior.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of Green Valley I, II, or III may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.