Welcome to Grayling Lodge! Grayling Lodge is a 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home located in the Lodges of Eagles Nest. When entering the home, a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and beautifully designed granite countertops greets you. Off from the kitchen, are comfy chairs and couches for the family to sit on while enjoying the gas log fireplace, and year-round mountain views the home has to offer.
With room for 12, this home has several bedrooms and sleeping areas for the whole family. The king bedroom is located on the main floor, and has its own attached bath, with a granite double sink, walk in closet, soaking tub, and shower. When moving to the second floor, there are two queen bedrooms each with a TV that share a bathroom with a granite sink, and a custom tile tub and shower combo. Then located in the loft area are two futon chairs that can convert into a single bed. The loft area also provides board games, and additional entertainment. Find the Harry Potter room, with your own hidden space. The basement area also houses a custom quad bunkbed and TV, with a full bath and granite sink right next to it. Feel free to enjoy a game of pool while on the lower level, or lounge in the chair with the gas log fireplace and TV. The wet-bar and bar seating offer another round of entertainment!
For families that love to be outside and enjoy nature, there are multiple opportunities for enjoyment. There is both a gas fire table and a wood burning firepit. You can sit around the gas fire table with family and take in the sights while cooking a delicious meal on the gas grill. The outside bottom deck area also has a hot tub with multiple chairs, so you can dry off after using the hot tub and read a book or have a glass of wine. You can also move these chairs and utilize them for the firepit. The firepit is located a little off from the bottom deck area and provides additional mountain views. Grayling Lodge is sure to be the place where you can enjoy your High Country Getaway and make memories for years to come.While enjoying your stay at Grayling Lodge, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
General Store 24/7
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise of Winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
-This home is pet friendly. Maximum of 2 well trained dogs only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsman's Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there may be an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD/4WD and potentially chains will be required in times of snow and ice. Please plan accordingly.
- All linens and towels provided.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Guests returning to Grayling Lodge may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.