Nestled amidst the majestic mountains of Banner Elk, NC above an elevation of 4,700’, you will find this cozy cabin situated in the trees. Drive through the gated entrance and down the long gravel drive where often you are greeted by all types of wildlife. Welcome to Elevated Elk!
This new, custom-built cabin has everything you need. As you enter the first-floor deck you will find an inviting outdoor living space complete with a lounge setting, live edge table tops with stools, a stone fireplace, hot tub, and grill. The cabin offers spectacular year-round, panoramic mountain views that span across 3 states. Look to the west at TN, the north at VA and to the east at NC.
Once you are inside, you will discover an open concept haven of comfort and modern mountain style. Sunlight streams in through the large windows illuminating the tasteful décor and restful ambiance. A fully stocked kitchen with all the essentials will make your culinary experience a delight. Gather around the granite island and soak up the views. The living room is anchored by a large stone fireplace with a hanging antler chandelier. It’s completed with comfy furnishings and a collection of games, books, and records for your enjoyment. Through the barn door, you will find a queen bedroom, a bunk room with arcade, full bathroom, and a laundry room to use at your convenience.
For the ultimate retreat, make your way to the second floor, where you will find the master suite. This sanctuary offers privacy and indulgence featuring a spa- like bathroom with a dual rain shower and a soak tub strategically positioned so that the tranquil beauty of the high country becomes your backdrop. Get cozy by the fire while relaxing in the plush King bed. Step out onto the private balcony and experience a breath-taking sunrise or unwind and star gaze.
Entertainment enthusiast can listen to the vibes from the surround sound found both inside and out. An EV charging station can be found in the parking area. The outdoor fire pit creates the perfect mood for campfire s’mores. Beyond the comforts of the cabin, adventure awaits in every direction! Explore the nearby wineries, hiking trails, waterfalls, ziplines, water rafting, fishing, skiing, tubing and so much more. All just minutes away!
Surround yourself in nature and make Elevated Elk your home away from home. A place to make magical memories with family and friends. Somewhere you can escape, relax, and wander…
OFF-PEAK SEASON SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount (Excluding Holidays).Additional Notes:
- Repeat guests returning to The Elevated Elk can receive a 10% discount.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This property is NOT pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into this home.
- While the roads to MontEagle are paved, 4WD/AWD or chains may be required to access the home in times of snow or ice. Please plan accordingly.
- Parking space for up to 3 vehicles
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You'll receive two kiln-dried packs of wood and a firestarter for $25/night plus tax.
- Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive 100% refund, bookings canceled between 31-60 days before the start of the stay will receive 50% refund. Cancelations within 30 days will not receive a refund unless your dates are rebooked to another guest.