Craig 304 is centrally located in the beautiful BRMC community and features a queen bed along with a queen sleeper sofa, a fully stocked kitchen, and a spacious deck. Blue Ridge Mountain Club is an upscale gated mountain community with thousands of acres of prime mountain land; over 40 miles of hiking, walking, biking, and ATV trails; a fun swimming hole; over 64 miles of private fishing streams and creeks. Adjacent to the condo is a newly-built Fitness Center, as well as a Clubhouse with seasonally-open restaurant and bar. The outdoor lawn and courtyard between the Fitness Center and Clubhouse is a special area with fire features, comfortable outdoor furniture, and occasional planned events for guests to enjoy! The views from the Fitness Center and the lawn are astonishing! The Fitness Center is available for guests to work out during their stay. Fitness classes are available for an additional charge. Please contact the Fitness Center for a schedule.
Please note: This condo is part of a shared-wall community and has quiet hours after 9:00 pm on weeknights (Sunday - Thursday) and 11:00 pm on weekends (Friday - Saturday). Please ensure your plans fit within these parameters.
All guests must go to the BRMC's main gate to check in and will receive the directions to the house in their arrival packet from the gate. Guests must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the gate closing for the day. The gate hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 7am - 9pm
Saturday: 8am - 9pm
Sunday: 8am - 4pm
Blue Ridge Mountain Club Construction Notice: (as of 7/25/2023)
There are many homes in the Club that are currently under construction and construction vehicle noise may be audible from the home. Per the neighborhood's Architectural Review Guidelines, construction will be ongoing Monday through Thursday from 7am to 7pm, Friday from 7am to 5pm, and quiet interior work on Saturdays from 8am to 5pm. Construction is NOT allowed on Sundays and the 7am hour is for quiet interior work throughout the week. New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day will not have construction. Once reserved, guests will not be moved due to construction noise as it has been disclosed.
Amenities available to you during your stay include:
-Chetola Sporting Reserve - 67 acres within the BRMC
· fly fishing
· shooting ranges
· archery range
· activities are led by certified guides. Please contact the club for info on pricing and reservations
-Watson Gap Pavilion
· outdoor venue
· covered stone with two fireplaces, restrooms, cooking stations
-Watson Gap Village
· Lookout Grill - seasonal restaurant with indoor/outdoor bar
· Ascent Fitness Center
· cardio and weights
· Guests can use these during staffed hours and for a small per-day fee. Contact fitness center for details
· Miles of trails for hiking, biking, walking, and UTVs
· Miles of rivers, creeks, streams, including waterfalls and swimming holes.
· Please adventure safely!
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- The communities of Mitchell and Craig in the Blue Ridge Mountain Club do not permit pets for rentals. Thank you for not bringing pets to this unit.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: Off Road Adventures website