Welcome to Carolina Lookout!
Experience the privacy and long-range views with this mountainside cabin. With four levels, your group can comfortably spread out for quiet time, or all come together. Enter on the main level to the open living room with a large sectional around the gas log fireplace. The kitchen is newly renovated with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Guests have their choice of a standard coffee pot or Keurig to start the day. Breakfast may be at the dining table inside, or step outside to the decks and take in the layered, mountain views spanning for miles. There is a king bedroom with smart TV on the main level, and a full bathroom featuring a jetted tub and shower directly across the hall. Head upstairs to the loft with a full over full bunk-- perfect for the children! Nearby is a queen suite another smart TV. This bathroom has double vanities, a jetted tub, and shower.
Heading down, the first lower level starts with a sitting area and full sleeper sofa. There is a full bathroom with a shower for guests on this level. The queen bedroom has a smart TV and fabulous mountain views. The hall has a door that leads to the kids gaming area. The garage has been converted with games including ping pong and basketball. The lowest level of the home has a second space with large screen TV, seating, and a poker table for the adults. The exterior door leads to the firepit and lower level decking featuring the massive, salt water hot tub.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $25 plus tax.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- This property is pet friendly with a $25 per day, per dog fee.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months and recommended year round. Snow chains may also be required in time of snow accumulation.
- Parking space for up to 3 vehicles.
- All 3 TVs are smart and offer streaming capabilities (no cable package)