Looking for a waterfront cabin that is family friendly with just about every amenity you can think of? Well your search is over now that you have found the Cardinal’s Nest, one of our popular log cabin rentals right on North Carolina’s Cranberry Creek! Be it summer fun with bike riding, river tubing, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding or winter fun in the game room with a ping pong table, large flat screen HDTV or roasting marshmallows in the fire pit out back by the creek, this home truly provides fun and enjoyment no matter the season. The Cardinal's Nest has four bedrooms, three of which have extra long full size beds and the other bedroom has two twin size beds. Also downstairs is a sleeper sofa (queen size). This cozy home will complete your one of a kind mountain stay.
Cardinals Nest is located less than thirty minutes to Beech Mountain Ski, and Sugar Mountain ski resort and Hawksnest Tubing & Zipline are both fifteen minutes away. The Town of Banner Elk is just ten minutes up the road for world-class shopping and dining.
Main Level: Bedroom with XL Full
Upper Level: Two bedrooms, one with an XL Full and another with two Twins
Lower Level: Bedroom with an XL Full, Pull-out Queen Sofa
When staying at the Cardinals Nest you have access to amenities inside the gated community, Lodges at Eagles Nest, located just a few miles down 194 headed towards Banner Elk on the left. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional resort fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the resort's roads.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay
-Dogs welcome $25/night per dog. Max of 4 dogs. Mature, well-trained dogs, only.
- Internet is currently Satellite-based with a monthly data cap. It's adequate for checking emails and general web browsing but should NOT be used for streaming, videos, or gaming activities. Depending on your phone carrier, your cell phone signal may or may not work in this location. Verizon is the best coverage here. If your wireless plan supports it you can use your phone's data as a hotspot.