BOOK NOW and be one of the FIRST to experience Blue Ridge View!! This custom built home will feature:
- 4 Bedrooms including 2 King Master Suites
- Custom tile work in the 3 bathrooms
- Stunning layered mountain views
- Brand new hot tub
- Game room with pool table and foosball
- Outdoor stone fire ring
- Pet friendly - bring the four legged family members
AND SO MUCH MORE! Photos coming late Winter or early Spring 2022 as the house finishes!
While enjoying your stay at this home, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
Horse Shoe Pit
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- All Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking, or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- Guests returning to Blue Ridge View may receive a discount of 10% to the rent, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.