Welcome to Blue Creek Cabin, a beautiful home in Camp Eagles Nest with a larger lot near the creek.
The charming kitchen is well stocked to prepare a meal for yourself and friends. The open floor plan allows you to prepare a meal while still enjoying your friends in the living area. The gas log fireplace and smart TV are ready for entertaining.
Two ensuites are on either side of the home for privacy. Each has a king bed, a smart TV, and a luxurious, full bath. One features a walk in tiled shower, the other a tiled tub/shower combo. Off the kitchen is a half bath and separate laundry center.
On the back deck, you'll enjoy a serene, wooded yard with a fire pit; it's the perfect spot for a morning cup of tea or coffee from the Keurig!
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home is in close proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. Eagles Nest offers great hiking trails that can either be hiked by foot or explored by ATV... some leading to beautiful waterfalls! There’s something for everyone. For a list of available Eagles Nest amenities please see below.
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets into the home.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months.
- All linens and towels provided.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of Blue Creek Cabin may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.