With beautiful long-range mountain views and spacious back deck, Black Bear Den is sure to be a favorite among all!
Enter the open-concept kitchen and living area, and you will immediately notice the gorgeous stainless-steel appliances, a gas range, and a custom-made bar that offers additional seating as well as a beverage cooler. In the living room, the gas fireplace creates the perfect spot to sit back and relax. Or enjoy your favorite streaming services on a large smart TV.
The property offers two bedrooms, both ensuite, with king beds and access to the deck. Each room offers a smart TV with YouTube TV as well as other streaming options. Blackout curtains in each room create the perfect environment to sleep in. One bathroom features a large walk-in shower, double vanity granite counters, and a tile floor. The other bath features a shower/tub combo, double vanity granite counters, and a tile floor.
In addition, the garage offers an air hockey table, a ping pong table, and a variety of board games. The property also offers a washer and dryer for guests’ use and parking for up to four cars. The back deck is extended the length of the home, with a gas grill and propane fire tank. Use the stairs to head to the lawn and cook some s'mores over the fire pit.
Located directly between Great Camp and the North Pavilion area of Eagles Nest, this home offers an excellent location in proximity to the most popular amenities in the community. In the summertime, enjoy a nice hike right from your doorstep! The winding trails can either be hiked on foot or by ATV—fun for everyone!
While enjoying your stay at Black Bear Den, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 Dollar General concept store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served.
Eagles Nest Winery Day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each.
HOURS: Thursday & Friday 4p-10p. Saturday & Sunday 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at the winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- Firewood for the outdoor firepit may be added by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- Eagles Nest is an up-and-coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- There is an additional $35 per night amenity fee ($175 max) in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Please note that this home does not allow animals of any kind in or on the property at any time. This is due to severe allergies in the homeowners’ family. We are sorry, but service and support animals also may not be allowed as this would result in an undue burden and significant expenses to the owner to restore the property and arrange deep cleanings.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You receive two wrapped bundles and a Firestarter for $25/night.
- The front entrance at this home is monitored by a ring doorbell. for safety. It is only directed to the front entrance.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of Black Bear Den, may receive a 10% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.
This property is locally managed by Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals of Boone NC. NCREC Lic. #29189