Birds Nest Retreat is a beautiful three bedroom home in the Village of Eagles Nest. Down a private lane, you'll find the perfect retreat. Enjoy the fabulous touches inside, or spend your evening at the outdoor fireplace enjoying the mountain views. From the entryway, you'll be drawn in by the beautiful views of the dining and living area. Table seating for eight at the dining table, or sit at the large, granite island at one of the three barstools. The kitchen has a large gas range, drawers to keep everything organized, and a Keurig. The living room features comfortable seating, a gas log fireplace, 75" TV, and a wine station for entertaining. Wine glasses, high balls, they have it all!
The main level has a laundry center in the hallway, a powder room near the entrance. The king suite is on this level, with a ceiling fan, large walk in closet, and fabulous bath. The private bath has a large tiled shower with a bench and a large soaking tub with a wand. The double granite vanity has beautiful, white raised vessel sinks.
Upstairs is a second king bed, also with a ceiling fan. A Jack and Jill bath connects the second bedroom, with a deep tub/shower combo and granite counters. The bunk room has two sets of twin over twin bunks, one on each side. In the center of the room is a 55" TV, a PlayStation4, and a comfortable couch to sit upon. The owner provides a small selection of games, or bring your own favourite with you. In the nook near the staircase is a desk, in case you have to bring a bit of work with you.
The deck has a covered section with wood burning fireplace, sectional seating, and a 55" TV. The open half features an outdoor dining area and a new Weber grill.
Due to the homeowner’s severe allergies, this property is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
-It is plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- Call for special prices on last minute availability as well as for extended stays.
All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development. You may find more information on what is included at https://www.blueridgerentals.com/eagles-nest/#discover
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Guests returning to Birds Nest Retreat may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.