Birds Nest Retreat is a beautiful three bedroom home in the Village of Eagles Nest. Down a private lane, you'll find the perfect retreat. Enjoy the fabulous touches inside, or spend your evening at the outdoor fireplace enjoying the mountain views. From the entryway, you'll be drawn in by the beautiful views of the dining and living area. Table seating for eight at the dining table, or sit at the large, granite island at one of the three barstools. The kitchen has a large gas range, drawers to keep everything organized, and a Keurig. The living room features comfortable seating, a gas log fireplace, 75" TV, and a wine station for entertaining. Wine glasses, high balls, they have it all!
The main level has a laundry center in the hallway, a powder room near the entrance. The king suite is on this level, with a ceiling fan, large walk in closet, and fabulous bath. The private bath has a large tiled shower with a bench and a large soaking tub with a wand. The double granite vanity has beautiful, white raised vessel sinks.
Upstairs is a second king bed, also with a ceiling fan. A Jack and Jill bath connects the second bedroom, with a deep tub/shower combo and granite counters. The bunk room has two sets of twin over twin bunks, one on each side. In the center of the room is a 55" TV, a PlayStation4, and a comfortable couch to sit upon. The owner provides a small selection of games, or bring your own favorite with you. In the nook near the staircase is a desk, in case you have to bring a bit of work with you.
The deck has a covered section with wood burning fireplace, sectional seating, hot tub, and a 55" TV. The open half features an outdoor dining area and a new Weber grill.Due to the homeowner’s documented severe allergies, this property is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home. Owner requests anyone traveling with any animal to choose a pet-friendly home rather than this one. ** If a pet is discovered in the home, it will be considered a material breach of contract and the tenant will be subject to expedited eviction without refund. Tenant will be charged a $500.00 pet fee and held responsible for additional necessary cleaning and flea treatment charges, any lost income while home is being cleaned, and any additional expenses of restoring the property to satisfactory condition, as determined by BRMR. If upon check-out inspection it is discovered that a pet has been in the home, all same charges will apply. **
While enjoying your stay at Birds Nest Retreat, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guests do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a fire starter for $25 plus tax per night.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development. You may find more information on what is included at https://www.blueridgerentals.com/eagles-nest/#discover
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday.
- All linens and towels provided.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Owner monitors the exterior of the home with security cameras, but no interior or hot tubs are monitored.
- Call for special prices on last minute availability as well as for extended stays.
- Guests returning to Birds Nest Retreat may receive a discount of 5%, not to be combined with other discounts to the rent.