Welcome to Big Elk Lodge at Eagles Nest! With stunning, solid logs and high end finishes, come experience the luxury. This home overlooks the Great Camp area of Eagles Nest, so the ropes course, Toy Barn, and more are just a short walk away.
Enter the main level to the great room. The stacked stone, gas log fireplace with leather seating offers the perfect place to relax with family. Play a game of shuffleboard while looking out at the Blue Ridge Mountains, or a round of poker at the custom made table near the entrance. The kitchen is fit for a chef with granite counters, a prep sink, and island. The Flexbrew coffee pot will take k-cups or grounds for your cup of coffee. The dining table seats eight, with bar seating for another four guests. A laundry center is conveniently located just off of the kitchen. The king suite is on the main level. It has private deck access, a TV, and a bathroom with tiled walk-in shower and a double granite vanity.
Upstairs is a loft with two suites. To the right is a suite with a queen bed, twin bed, and a twin trundle. To the left is a suite with a queen, a set of twin over twin bunk beds, and a single twin. Each suite has a private bath with a walk in shower and granite counters. On the deck you may enjoy the views of Great Camp and the mountains, or grill up dinner on the gas grill. Off the deck to the left is a beautiful firepit. You may add firewood to be delivered (with a week's notice) or bring in your own.
Amenities available while staying in Eagles Nest are below:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis Courts
Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount -
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- This home is dog friendly for an additional rent of $50/night each, max of two, dogs only.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of Big Elk Lodge may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.