Welcome to Bearinger's Bluff in the Village of Eagles Nest!
On a short road with no through traffic you'll find Bearinger's Bluff, our first five bedroom home in the Village. Four King beds and then a bunk room allow the whole family to enjoy!
With parking for three vehicles, a few steps are all you need to take to enter the main level. Walk into the gorgeous dining area and spacious kitchen. The leathered granite counters and contrasting island have space for several chefs. The dining table seats 6-8 guests and another 4 can sit at the bar. Off of the kitchen is a full laundry center with counters and a sink that opens to the mudroom. Across the hall is a half bath. In the living room, there is a gas fireplace, a large TV, and access to the deck. The main level deck has a two person hot tub and a wood-burning fireplace. It is located just off of the kitchen and living room to the right. One bedroom is on the main level, with a King suite. The room has a private deck, ceiling fan, and the private full bathroom with a shower and a double granite vanity.
Upstairs are two bedrooms that share a full bathroom with a walk-in shower. The King bedroom has a TV and a ceiling fan. The second bedroom upstairs has a queen bed and a twin over twin bunkbed. On the lower level, there is a den with a large sectional, TV, high-top table for four, Pac-Man arcade table, Xbox, and a pool table. The lower deck has furniture and a fire table to enjoy the sunset views, plus a new six person hot tub. Steps lead to the grounds with the newly landscaped fire pit and chairs.
Please note that this home does not allow animals of any kind in or on the property at any time. This is due to severe allergies in the homeowners’ family. We are sorry, but service and support animals also may not be allowed as this would result in an undue burden and significant expenses to the owner to restore the property and arrange deep cleanings.
When staying at Bearingers Bluff you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
- Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· Tennis CourtsOFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount, Excluding Holidays.
- Firewood may be added by at the time of booking or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay
Information courtesy of Eagles Nest.
• Check in is after 4pm
• Checkout by 10am
• Must be at least 25 years old to reserve. This person is required to be one of the persons staying in the property for the reserved dates.
• No smoking inside the home. No trace of smoking left outside the home.
• Do not leave food or trash outside as it could attract animals.
• No parties or gatherings above the posted occupancy allowed. Keep outside noise respectable. Quiet hours begin at 10pm.
• Guest is responsible for any damages caused by intentional (non-accidental) actions.
• Host is not responsible for items left in the home.