Welcome to the beautiful Bearfoot Lodge in Echota Resort! This beautiful home offers high-end mountaintop living in three stories, with access to world-class resort amenities.
Enter the main floor with just one step from the driveway. There is a half bath and laundry room to the left of the foyer, and just a few feet beyond is the spacious great room. A large kitchen offers pantry storage, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances including a Keurig coffeemaker. A long dining table with room for 10 awaits where you can enjoy all of the delicious meals and snacks prepared in the kitchen. The living area has beautiful tongue and groove vaulted ceilings and a leather sectional sofa arranged facing a floor to ceiling stacked-stone gas log fireplace and a corner mounted HDTV with cable as well as a Roku device for streaming.
The master suite is off the great room, and this room has a King bed and an HDTV with a Roku, with a private ensuite bathroom with double vanities, a large closet, a separate shower, and a Jacuzzi tub.
Upstairs you’ll find two more bedrooms, one with a King bed and a Roku TV and one with two Twin bunk beds and a Roku TV. Under each of the lower bunks is another Twin trundle bed, so up to 6 people can sleep in this room. A full bathroom with a tub/shower is between these two bedrooms.
The lower level of the home has a second living room, with a Foosball game table, leather furniture, cable TV with a Roku as well, and a gas fireplace. There is a little alcove off the living area with a twin bunk bed set, and this bunk bed also has a twin trundle underneath for a third guest. Down the hall is a bedroom with a King bed with a a Roku TV as well as a full bathroom at the end of the hall.
Enjoy the cool mountain breezes from the two decks. The main level deck has a main-lined gas grill and a patio table set, perfect for enjoying meals al fresco. The lower level deck has the 6-person hot tub and there is an outdoor gas fireplace next to the hot tub for that special touch of romantic ambience.
Guests staying in Bearfoot Lodge have access to both of Echota Resort’s clubhouses. One clubhouse offers an indoor pool and hot tub, a fitness center, and event space. The Ridge Clubhouse at the top of the mountain offers an outdoor pool with a waterfall and mountain views, another fitness room, a game room, and more event space. Echota Resort also offers several wonderful hiking walking and trails, a riverside park, and in-club catch & release fishing at either of two stocked ponds. For more information, visit www.EchotaNC.com. .
You may not ever wish to leave this beautiful home and all its features, but if you do, you’ll be pleased to find yourself just 10 minutes away from Boone’s shopping and dining. Blowing Rock, Banner Elk, Sugar Mountain, Hawksnest, Beech Mountain, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and Grandfather Mountain are all within a 30 minute radius. Bearfoot Lodge at Echota is sure to be your favorite new getaway!
OFF-PEAK SPECIAL: Stay longer than the minimum number of nights and automatically receive a 5-15% Discount, Excluding Holidays.
- There is a strict limit of two (2) cars parked at the property. Additional vehicles may be parked at the indoor pool/clubhouse just a short drive away. DO NOT park more than two cars at this home.
- Pets are absolutely not permitted due to severe allergy concerns in the homeowner's family. Thank you for helping us keep this home safe for the homeowners!
Guests of Bearfoot Lodge have access privileges to all the following Echota amenities:
- Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Watauga River Trout Fishing
- Stocked Fishing Pond
- Club House Fitness Centers
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- Bocce Ball & Croquet Court
- Outdoor Sports Recreation Area
Note: Many photos on this web listing reflect Echota amenities which are available for our guest’s enjoyment but are not physically located at the Lodge.
Additional Amenities in the Local Area:
- Banner Elk, NC (10 miles)
- Boone, NC (10 miles)
- Blowing Rock, NC (16 miles)
- Appalachian State University (9 miles)
- Lees-McRae College (11 miles)
- Sugar Mountain Ski Resort (8 miles),
- Appalachian Mt. Ski Resort (13 miles)
- Beech Mountain Ski Resort (17 miles)
- Blue Ridge Parkway (10 miles)
- Banner Elk Stables Horseback Riding (13 miles)
- Hawknest Ziplining & Snow Tubing Park (7 miles)
- Mountain Glen Public Golf Course (18 miles)
- Wildcat Lake for Swimming, Fishing & Boating (11 miles)
- Tanger Outlet (10 miles)
- Original Mast General Store (4 miles)
- Grandfather Mountain (10 miles)
- Tweetsie Railroad Rides (13 miles)
- Apple Hill Farm (8 miles)